HIDDEN LAKE ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING
March 12, 2019
Home of Donna Moxley
Present: Treasurer- J. Hastings, Secretary- D. Mathews, Directors- M. Falcone and M.
The Secretary presided over the meeting.
The invoices have been set up with a “detach here” form.
Quickbooks data is being updated.
Mike K. sent Jacky “Pay HOA” which does billing, etc. The dollar amount seems similar to Quickbooks now, but the system might be easier for our needs. Jacky will look at this system after our bills go out.
*The rest of us:
We want to get the bills in the mail by April 1. Mike K has paper – envelopes, too?
March 23 is the deadline for paperwork to Donna for editing.
Donna will send edited letters to Mike G for printing: Page 1 President’s letter/Pool-Events
Page 2 Boat Slip Rules/ last Aug. minutes
Page 3 Billing invoice/boat slip request slip
(Jacky and Mike G. will try to fit the boat slip form on the back of the invoice’s “detach here” piece)
Dian will add a sentence to the Aug. minutes stating they’re the last printed minutes.
*Donna – The JLN packets will have 2 pp. One will be the letter; the second will be the tier
selection tear-off. Tier 1 = $500 full membership
Tier 2 = $375 full time road use
Tier 3 = $187 seasonal
Tier 4 = $93 no building on lot
JLN letter packets will go out in the same mailing as the bills.
ENVELOPE STUFFING PARTY AT THE GALLAGHER’S – SATURDAY, MARCH 30
Keyless Entry Project
The membership voted for $5000 to go into this project. The first estimate we got was for
just the pool house and the deck for $5000.
Our second estimate is for $6,500. We would have to choose an 8 or 16 camera system.
The “Piece” which controls the system must be maintained at a 32 degree minimum and would
need a heated panel box.
We would need motion detecting lighting on the pool deck to see faces in the pictures.
We need to upgrade our locks for ingress and egress of the pool area. The shower will have to be
part of the pool deck area. This package has brought up many issues we haven’t yet considered.
Mike G. will look into this and other systems. Mikki will speak to Brian again.
HLA Board Meeting Minutes
Keyless Entry Project continued
Idea: for this coming summer we just do the pool house. The control unit could be taken out of the pool house for the winter and stored in someone’s home.
Our snow plow contractor, Paul Dionne, has done a phenomenal job on the roads this winter.
Thank you, Mr. Dionne!
The tree trimming company cut branches around much of the loop, plus Beaver Brook and Beaver Lake.
1. This year’s CPR class will be held at Town Hall. There will be no fee since it is a community event. We might have several training sessions. Dates TBA.
2. Rossi Hall AED light will be paid for by the Town of Stoddard (per the Select Board). HLA
will be responsible for selecting, putting it up and maintaining it.
3. Rossi Hall rental requests are coming in. A suggestion was made to raise the rental rate to $50.
The question will be put to the membership at the June meeting.
4. Rossi Hall sink has to be “hooked up”. We need “H2O NOT POTABLE” signs at that sink and at the sinks in the pool house bathrooms.
5. We are still looking into lots merged lots. There have only been two since 2014 according to the records from the Registry of Deeds.
6. At the next meeting we will make a comprehensive list of all trailer covenant violating members and make sure every one has received or will receive a letter of non-compliance from the board.
Dian Mathews, Secretary